Didn't get a chance to watch the latest OMG TV Show? Well, here's your chance to catch up on all the action. OMG is the only late night entertainment talkshow in Belize, a show guaranteed to make you say Ohhh Miss Gegg! Hope we don't Step on Your Twinkle Toes!



Immigration Policy IN Belize, hundreds are given passports right before elections

In other news one thing to be worried about is the immigration policy, it seems hundreds of non-english speaking immigrants are being sworn in to Belize as citizens. Bueno, vamos a hablar Espanol porque yo no she que pa so con esto. Are we an English speaking country, well we are supposed to be aren’t we, I say, if you want o be sworn into our country then then you learn our language. I put in a call to the minister of Foreign affairs to get more details of this, while they greeting me with open arms, I was also redirected to Immigration, I put in a call to them and have not yet received a response so I will follow up with this story next week on OMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment